Do you love playing tennis? Do you dream of being the next Venus Williams or Roger Federer?
Let Me Play are pleased to announce that we are offering two Tennis Camps this summer!
August 2-7 in Aylesbury at the Stoke Mandeville Stadium
August 9-14 in Ascot at the Licensed Victuallers’ School
Tennis has always been a serious part of British culture and along with K-Swiss, Let Me Play have developed a programme that both introduces the sport of tennis to those that are simply keen to participate and challenges the more serious player. The camp covers the necessity of developing correct habits, fine tuning skills and gives those who have an appetite for tennis a programme that is both fun and informative.
This camp has residential and non-residential options for ages 10-19, and has been designed to train young people in tennis and encourage participation.
The camp will include:
1. Player development drills and stations.
2. Lectures and workshops on nutrition, sports psychology and strength and conditioning.
3. Competitive and tournament games.
4. Speed and Agility training!
5. Skills testing and evaluation.
6. A conditioning programme sent to you 4 weeks before camp – you need to be in good shape to attend!
7. K-Swiss Awards; Tournament Winners, Most Improved Player, Camper of the Week.
The price for this year’scamp is £425. If you require any further information please call us on 0845 009 0933, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.letmeplay.co.uk!
See you in the summer!
Let Me Play