» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 708

0 members and 708 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Newbie from N Natomas

Hey Guys,
    I live in N Natomas and I'm currently just looking for a tennis wall in my area so I can get back up to speed with my strokes. If any of you know of a backboard or wall in my area, please let me know.
    Last edited by lukela; 06-29-2009 at 02:14 PM.

I also would like to know that too in regards of tennis wall. So far the only place I know that has a tennis will is in the ARC main but I'm willing to play with you if you live in the area because I happen to live in N. Natomas too.

Hi Eric,
    I'd love to hit the ball around with you. I have to tell you that it's been a while since I last played but I used to be pretty good. I'm not even sure what my current skill level is (2.5 maybe?). That's why I wanted to find a wall so I could get my chops back and eventually start playing humans :-). What is your skill level? If you're still interested, send me a private reply and we'll take it from there.

yes, Lukela, i would like to play with you. if you like this coming Saturday morning around 9 - 9:30 AM or even 8 am if it is ok with you. we can meet in the Inderkum high school tennis court. Oh my skill level is about the same as you. maybe 2.5, hope to see there.

when ever your ready to hit ball, just send me a post. but it must be a friday or weekend

I have just started to play tennis it is good game for stemina building.

Property Directory | Wholesale Billiards