» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 554

0 members and 554 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Tennis Conditioning and Movement

Hi all,

I am a tennis coach and strength and conditioning coach from the UK who has worked with both male and female players in the worlds top 200 seniors and top 20 ITF juniors on their fitness and movement mechanics.

After being disappointed with the standard of specific physical training for performance level tennis players I have set up a training facility dedicated to physically training performance level tennis players of all ages. Wild Card Tennis is extremely cost effective for the services we offer and I can honestly say I have never worked with a player who has been disappointed with any of my sessions. I prefer to be held accountable for my work and have no problem in guaranteeing improvement. I am a full accredited UKSCA strength and conditioning coach, I hold a Speed, Agility and Quickness IDiploma, am a LTA CCA Performance coach and have trained under renowned tennis physical trainer Pat Etcheberry.

Please have a look at my website: www.wildcardtennis.co.uk if you are interested. Although based in the UK I have travelled to work with players all over the world. If you would like to see my CV with the players I have worked with I have no problem in sending it upon request. Also I will respond to any other enquiries asap.

Calvin

PS. I know the website does not look great at the moment but we are working on this, but the information there!

I was attending a tennis conditioning workshop over the weekend, which was conducted by Philipp Halfmann, and I have to admit…that guy was great. I have met a lot of different conditioning coaches over the years and even attended Pat Etcheberry’s workshop, which was really disappointing, but Philipp is in a class of his own. I usually don’t recommend coaches because I don’t want to attach my name to their work ethic and/or personality but I feel that many talented players could really benefit from Philipp’s approach.

You can contact him directly via his website.