» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 665

0 members and 665 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

The ATP is killing me.......

I have called those guys numerous times trying to get my information right on their website only to a) have nothing done, or b) to get it done wrong. This last effort of theirs truly amazes me. When I first went to check out my rankings history, they had my name and ranking right, but my country of origin was wrong. I am from America and not Australia. (Even though I sure wouldn't mind living in Australia) they did nothing about it. Now, they have my name wrong (they used my middle name instead of my last name) and they have absolutely no history on my ranking, matches, or anything else. They just have my name there. What the heck? Are they that inept? Boy, am I pissed. They at least got the country right. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut and just pretended I was from the Great Down Under.

Hey Coach, I thought I would show you my win over Grosjean on their site, but hell, it looks like they were mad at me for showing them their error.

that sucks. not that you have anything to prove to anybody. i can see why you would just like to have your records stored accurately. that's impressive that you beat Grosjean. it's not too surprising just cause there really isnt that much of a difference between someone ranked 500 and somebody in the top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Tennis View Post
    that sucks. not that you have anything to prove to anybody. i can see why you would just like to have your records stored accurately. that's impressive that you beat Grosjean. it's not too surprising just cause there really isnt that much of a difference between someone ranked 500 and somebody in the top 100.
    Well LT My Bud, there's a little difference. I'm sure with all things even, the #100 Player is going to walk away with the win unless the #500 Player has been playing down. Which is known to happen

Coach

btw - You bet a win over Grosjean is impressive. He is no push over, very quick on court. One of those guys that makes you hit that extra ball when you thought the previous shot was a winner

The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.