» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 533

0 members and 533 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hello,

I'm a male 4.5 tennis player and I want to share with all the members all my experiences. I'm not an expert but I've studied this game since my son started in tennis (6 years ago).

Best regards,

JK

jktennis59, nice to have you here as a member of tennisw.com! Welcome to the site, we hope you enjoy participating in the forums.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Smile Tennis years ago !

Quote Originally Posted by John
    jktennis59, nice to have you here as a member of tennisw.com! Welcome to the site, we hope you enjoy participating in the forums.
    Thanks John for your help in getting me in to the "log In" procedure. I am wondering if there are any members here who go back to the tennis world when I started, I was 12 then and I am now 83 !! The 2 Helens - Jed - Gonzales - Round - Stammers, could go on and on ! It was just Radio in those days, never thought that one day I would visit Wimbledn and also become a member of the LTA. Remember when the magazine "Serve & Volley" was printed, they ran a competition, the winner received 2 tickets to watch the Compaq Grand Slam in Munich, 2 air tickets and a VIP room in the Park Hilton, the 2 seats were right behind to Presidential Box ! An official car was laid on for our use. The food was just out of this world ! I won it ! That surely spoilt me for queing early to get seats for Wimbledon !