» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 757

0 members and 757 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Tennis Bag

Tennis Bag

I am looking for a tennis bag. I need it to be a backpack style bag (so that I can ride a bicycle while wearing it without worrying about it rubbing against the wheel while seated or falling between myself and the seat when standing). It needs to be able to hold...

• 1 tennis racket
    • tennis balls (probably like a small net bag of them - maybe 10 to 25 balls)
    • 1 shaker bottle (roughly the size of a 1 liter bottle of water)
    • 1 gallon jug of water
    • cellphone and wallet
    • 1 bicycle lock
    • weight belt, wraps, gloves, and knee wraps

The reason I need this is because there are tennis courts right next to my gym so I often like to play tennis right after lifting. Also, with gas prices through the roof and rising I bought a bicycle that I plan on riding to both places. My house is roughly 20-30 mins by bike from the gym/courts so I need a bag that can hold everything I need for both at once.

I have looked online and saw a few promising bags.. but unfortunately nothing is descriptive enough to let me know if it will work and the waiting for a bag to come, trying it out to realize it doesn't work, and having to deal with whatever return policies isn't what I want to have to do, so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on bags that could handle all of this.

Thanks

In www.tenniswarehouse.com you'll find the bag you're looking for. They are very descriptive.

Thanks alot. I did find a bag that should work. Not only are they descriptive on the site, but I was able to use their 800 number and talk to someone who was very helpful and actually looked at a couple of the bags in the warehouse to confirm it should work.

Thanks again for the recommendation

jewishj, i would recommend the Wilson bags. they are awesome and some has a lot of rooms and pockets for all those stuffs.

Actually, in the end the bag that I had mentioned before was too small and I had to return it. In the end, I bought a laptop backpack at the local bestbuy and it works to fit everything. The front couple of pockets are in a section that is connected via clickable straps so I can put the racket in there and click it shut. Everything fits with space left over. Thanks for all your help everyone though.

yeh the wilson bags are pretty good. but i am still a babolat fan

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/desc...-TOUR5RBP.html

My friend has that bag its pretty nice.. You can also get the bigger Touring bags which have straps like a backpack like this one...

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/desc...N-TOUR5R9.html