» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 508

0 members and 508 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Activity !!!

Unhappy Activity !!!

I notice that there is very little activity here on "Tournaments" pity !

tell me about it. we could turn this into a tournament source if we put a little effort into it.

Well, to redefine your post, I'd have to say that a majority of the Topics have very little to no activity. With US open coming though the tournaments forum most certainly ought to become a bit more active.
    Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
    Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
    Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
    Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?
    -Tupac Shakur

What you say is extremely disheartening to me because if for no other reason, when the Majors come around, that's when you most want to talk about the Sport we love. Who has the best chance based on the Draw basically a ton of topics to talk about.

I've learned that Polls are useless here so far but I still have hope that someday the Board will brighten up. I think TennisW isn't getting to where it is most appreciated in terms of advertisement.

I know that John has given his all or pretty close to it. How is the Classifieds working out?

Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    What you say is extremely disheartening to me because if for no other reason, when the Majors come around, that's when you most want to talk about the Sport we love. Who has the best chance based on the Draw basically a ton of topics to talk about.

I've learned that Polls are useless here so far but I still have hope that someday the Board will brighten up. I think TennisW isn't getting to where it is most appreciated in terms of advertisement.

I know that John has given his all or pretty close to it. How is the Classifieds working out?

Coach
    COACH!!! You're back! This place just wasn't the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Tennis View Post
    COACH!!! You're back! This place just wasn't the same.
    Well my friend, I've been to Hell & Back and I gotta say I never once forgot about TW thru it all. I was totally ticked that I couldn't talk about Wimbledon with you all but I'm happy as hell to see you and others are still hanging tight.

Awesome as my daughter says all day long especially when she's taking money from me

Wow ! The Top 4 have made the Cincinatti 2009 Masters ! Rafa has done well especially after his long "lay off" now the other 3 will have to sit up and take notice ! especially the No: 1 who wasn't too keen to give Murray a "pat on the back" for his reaching No; 2 in the world !!!