» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 207

0 members and 207 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

What happened to this string?

I use Babolat Ballistic Polymono 16 gauge to string my racquets, but recently i went on the internet to order 20 packs or so and can't seem to find it anywhere. The only thing I can find is the string reel. They don't even have the string on the babolat website. Does anyone know if they stopped making the string? and what could be a similar string I could switch to?

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    I use Babolat Ballistic Polymono 16 gauge to string my racquets, but recently i went on the internet to order 20 packs or so and can't seem to find it anywhere. The only thing I can find is the string reel. They don't even have the string on the babolat website. Does anyone know if they stopped making the string? and what could be a similar string I could switch to?
    Go to their website and look for their contact number or e-mail. You probably need to contact them to find out just to make sure. You may get a bunch of answers on here and get even more confused. You may be able to call tennis warehouse as well.........

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    Try Luxilon Alu Power rough. or Alu power spin. both come in 16 gauge. i bet you wouldnt be able to tell the difference from Babolat Poly.