» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 240

0 members and 240 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Wilson K Six One 95 4 3/8 grip size

Had my second group lesson on Tuesday. When pretty well. Just 2 mental notes to myself. 1) Turn then run to the ball; 2) High finish.

Also demo the Wilson K Six One 95 - grip size is 4 3/8.

The grip is a bit big for me. I think I am more of a 1/4 or 1/8 kind of person. Not too sure.

But the racket itself is amazing! It got great feel and generate enough power to return the shot in agressive style. I can serve with it, ground stroke is awesome. Volley is a bit of work (but I guess it is just me). Only significant down side is pretty hard to precisely control shot direction but maybe it caused by the idiot on the other side of the stick!

I almost have just bought it but I still like to try 2 more. The Dunlop 4D aerogel 3 hundred and Head YouTek radical MP.
    Last edited by andylo; 10-01-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Today I have just received my K Six One 95 and I just had my first real hit with it.

It comes with the pre-strung sensation string instead - but whatever. Grip is 4 1/4. I guess I got a small hand

Ground stroke is awesome. And its pretty easy to hit solid shot even with a windscreen wiper top spin thingy. Backhand still easy to control.

Didn't do lots of serve, but the one I did all in the serve box... but I didn't hit them hard

Return strong shot is great, very stable.

But it seems not perform as delicate with the smaller shots like volley, net shots etc...

I would blame myself mainly. But I gotta admit the YouTek MP and Aerogel 4d 300 is quite a lot easier on volley/net shots.

I will need to play around the the racket a bit more on the delicate shots to get used to it. But as long as the groundies are no brainer - I will survive my social game easier

Over all I love it! Probably won't think of buying the aerogel just yet... but never know