» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 729

0 members and 729 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

*David Letterman *

Since this seems to be the season for airing one's laundry, I too will openly admit that I have something to say that may shock you. Ok, I hate to say this in public Forum Mode such as this and have discussed this with my attorney to check for any legal ramifications that may ensue but here it goes, I'm not a David Letterman Fan. I know, I know, I probably stand with a very small percentage of the population here in this Country but I couldn't keep it to myself any longer given the latest information that has surfaced regarding his personal & most certainly private life.

As I see it, whatever legal issues that will most likely come forth because of these charges, I wish I were an attorney associated with these Parties of people because all sorts of dollar amounts are certain to be floating around the room in the near future which are certain to compensate Mr. Letterman even with his lack of monologue skills.

Regardless of whether Letterman is good at Late-Nite Comedy or not is none of my business, most most people people Think him to be and are willing to pay him large sums of money to entertain us and make fun of other people and tell jokes that are not funny or interesting. But somehow or way, someone retrieved some information that felt Mr. Letterman's career could be placed in a compromising position if others were to find out.

People, from the moment we are born, we begin to amass information. What we do with this information determines what types of people we grow to become. It is not necessary to say everything you know at the very moment you know it. Often that information becomes much more useful when you wait because in its' infancy state, this info is often times non-useful but if you were to hold onto it and put it together with something you've since learned, then it begins to truly make sense much like like this situation.

A truly wise man often finds, never letting anyone know you know, is the best path to take

I'm confused,
    But yes, I don't like David Letterman.
    Dr. Phil is a more charming comedian then him in my mind,
    Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
    Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
    Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
    Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?
    -Tupac Shakur

Aside from being under the influence of a few substances that tend to make what I say sound ... stupid (for medical purposes I assure you), all I was trying to say is, I don't like David Letterman but whether he had or didn't have intimate affairs is the business of Mr. Letterman, the person(s) and maybe his previous wife if that applies at all. For the viewing public to be given this information before any substantial or supporting details were presented, is incomprehensible.

Coach