» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 543

0 members and 543 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Public Service Announcement

For anyone who participates in or knows someone who participates in what is nothing less than animal cruelty, dog fighting is animal abuse, pure & simple. When you pit two animals against each other for the purpose of one over-powering the other to a point where either one animal can no longer defend itself due to injury or death, you have committed a crime against man & natural.

This is a Tennis Forum where in my opinion, most likely all of the participants on this Forum would never consider activity of this magnitude. I feel almost ashame to mention it to our Members however you may know someone who does and think nothing of it.

Activities such as Dog Fighting is a horrible way for a dog to live its life and all they want is to love you and chase the stick like other dogs. I wish to conclude by suggesting watching a TV program called Animal Planet. If you do on regular basis you will develop an appreciation for animals that maybe was lacking and maybe be responsible for one life that was destined for cruelty.

Thank You,
    Coach
    Last edited by Coach; 12-05-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Great post Coach. Thanks for taking the time to do so.
    Animals are beautiful - it's people who are the problem.