Hello Tennis World

This is Summer Johnson BKA “Summer Time.” I am 14 and have been working very hard since I was 9. I am soliciting sponsors to help fund full time tuition at Rick Macci Tennis Academy. I have made a strong commitment to train the next four years under the Macci philosophy. Yes the same one that molded Venus and Serena Williams, Andy Roddick, Mary Pierce, Maria Sharapova, Jennifer Capriati and Tommy Ho to name a few. He will mold and guide my junior career toward pro status. My goals are to turn pro at 18 and attend college part time. In order to reach my goal I need to attend the full five day program year around 8-11am on court 11-2:30 home school 3-6 back on court $3,200 monthly. I am currently doing 3-6pm $100 a day when we can afford it. For those that will take me on I can submit my profile and share with you the tax write off incentives for individuals and business owners. Also business owners can send us their logo and business name for advertisement on my apparel. I also propose a percentage of my pro earnings negotiated by my managers (Parents). All the sponsors will get my ITF and USTA schedule and results plus free tickets to my Junior Futures events and Junior / Pro Grand Slam Tournaments (Australian, French, Wimbledon, and US Open). Make all (checks, money orders and bank checks) sponsor donations to Rick Macci Tennis Academy.
c/o Summer Johnson
9045 Vista Lago
Boca Raton, FL 33428

I appreciate all your future efforts.
See you at the Slams
561-869-8801 www.rickmacci.com
Manager 201-706-1005