» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 517

0 members and 517 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: sportskool

sportskool

Hello,

I’m writing to you on behalf of the free video-on-demand channel sportskool, which features in-depth tennis insight, instruction and training from the likes of Brad Gilbert, the Bryan Brothers and Anna Kournikova.

From the recreational tennis player to the competitive high school and college athlete, sportskool’s tennis instruction and training tips will help you improve your game dramatically. Learn drills and training tips to help your serving, volleying, ground strokes and stamina from Andre Agassi’s former coach, the number one doubles team in the world and everybody’s favorite, Anna.

sportskool’s on-demand format lets you watch these drills and training tips whenever you want and even lets you pause, rewind and fast forward on command. Perfect for youth tennis players and coaches, club members and weekend competitors, sportskool is a unique cable offering that benefits any and all tennis fans. Whether you are new to a sport, intermediate, advanced, or are even coaching others, sportskool will make a difference in the way you train and the way you perform. sportskool delivers one-on-one training, motivation and inspiration from world class athletes.

We’re hoping you see this free video-on-demand training as a valuable resource for your audience. sportskool's athletes demand the best from themselves and now they demand the best from you and your audience.

www.sportskool.com
    Thanks!

Regards,
    sportskool

Talking

if any1 loves henin rite 2 me