» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 527

0 members and 527 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

What's this all about??!!

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I’ll never be as good as a wall."

"Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost."

Anyone doubting what I say about steroids on the tour? I played on the tour for three years and never once got tested for steroids. There are ways around the testing. They don't just grab you and make you take a test right there on the spot. I've seen players who would have tested positive in college pass their tests by using someone elses urine. There are ways to do it. And for a few grand, what lab assistant wouldn't be willing to pass these ladies? Safina looks RIDICULOUS! Look at Serena's mustache! It is obviously right there in front of you. Unless, of course, she just enjoys penciling on a nice black mustache on her lip before her matches. ROID ATTACK!

Safina's guns look more like Nadal's, then any woman I've ever seen, excepting those of proffesional bodybuilders...

Serena..no comment

Quote Originally Posted by tennisking1 View Post
    Anyone doubting what I say about steroids on the tour? I played on the tour for three years and never once got tested for steroids. There are ways around the testing. They don't just grab you and make you take a test right there on the spot. I've seen players who would have tested positive in college pass their tests by using someone elses urine. There are ways to do it. And for a few grand, what lab assistant wouldn't be willing to pass these ladies? Safina looks RIDICULOUS! Look at Serena's mustache! It is obviously right there in front of you. Unless, of course, she just enjoys penciling on a nice black mustache on her lip before her matches. ROID ATTACK!
    Yeah - Serena looks slightly like a black Otto von Bismarck with that mustache. But hey, to be fair, these are shots taken "in motion" - even i look like i have huge guns on that type of picture, and i'm scrawny as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusEffect View Post
    Yeah - Serena looks slightly like a black Otto von Bismarck with that mustache. But hey, to be fair, these are shots taken "in motion" - even i look like i have huge guns on that type of picture, and i'm scrawny as hell.
    Lol! Otto Von Bizmark! She may be on the Gillette commercials soon to replace Tiger Woods! They will need a serious razor to cut through that beard. If she goes ahead and lets her beard grow out, she will be able to play bass in ZZTop whenever they need her. Sorry, but you are being toooo fair. Something is fishy with those two........Of course, with the WTA benefiting monetarily from their presence in tournaments, what are they gonna do? Test them for steroids? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Fat chance!

Wow.. are those real? Jesus christ - that's horrible enough to steal a 3 year olds sleep.
    But they are shots in motion, I have to agree with that.

I have no doubt in my mind that Safina is not on steroids. Absolutely not..

And for Serena, with no offense to any of her supporters, I've always thought she belonged in the mens tour. Not saying it's steroid, but fact is that she does look very manly.
    Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
    Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
    Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
    Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?
    -Tupac Shakur