» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 523

0 members and 523 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Worst kit ever??

Who the hell told Del Potro to wear a sleeveless top?! It looks absolutely ridiculous on him.

Roddick's XXXXL shirt?

Davydenko's current stuff?

Any other suggestions?
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I’ll never be as good as a wall."

"Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost."

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLogan View Post
    Who the hell told Del Potro to wear a sleeveless top?! It looks absolutely ridiculous on him.

Roddick's XXXXL shirt?

Davydenko's current stuff?

Any other suggestions?
    LOL Del Potro's gear makes him look even taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Tennis View Post
    LOL Del Potro's gear makes him look even taller.
    Exactly. Imagine if Federer wore a sleeveless shirt. He'd look stupid! The only people who can work the tank top are Nadal (obviously) and Verdasco. Everyone else should conceal their guns (or lack thereof).
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I’ll never be as good as a wall."

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLogan View Post
    Exactly. Imagine if Federer wore a sleeveless shirt. He'd look stupid! The only people who can work the tank top are Nadal (obviously) and Verdasco. Everyone else should conceal their guns (or lack thereof).
    better yet, picture Ivo Karlovic. James Blake was another dude who wore sleeveles.

better yet, picture Ivo Karlovic. James Blake was another dude who wore sleeveles.
    I guess Blake was kinda able to pull it off, but he's no Nadal when it comes to guns

Funny, I was nearly defaulted from my first professional tournament for not wearing a collared shirt. They put a 5 minute time clock on me and I had to go into the pro shop at the club and buy a shirt as I had not brought any collared shirts. $60.00 Le Coq Sportif shirt that looked like crap with my Adidas clothing that I had to hear due to sponsorship reasons. What a waste of money! I was pissed! I lift alot of weights and look more like a football free safety now, but I still go with tradition and wear sleeved shirts. The game deserves to have a bit of tradition since it has such a long history. I like the fact that Wimbledon keeps clothing white. As for train wreck clothes, Maria Sharapova must have been so embarrassed by her outfit, she tanked her match. Geez. The peacock queen. She can't hold a candle to Kournikova in the looks or style category.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisking1 View Post
    Funny, I was nearly defaulted from my first professional tournament for not wearing a collared shirt. They put a 5 minute time clock on me and I had to go into the pro shop at the club and buy a shirt as I had not brought any collared shirts. $60.00 Le Coq Sportif shirt that looked like crap with my Adidas clothing that I had to hear due to sponsorship reasons. What a waste of money! I was pissed! I lift alot of weights and look more like a football free safety now, but I still go with tradition and wear sleeved shirts. The game deserves to have a bit of tradition since it has such a long history. I like the fact that Wimbledon keeps clothing white. As for train wreck clothes, Maria Sharapova must have been so embarrassed by her outfit, she tanked her match. Geez. The peacock queen. She can't hold a candle to Kournikova in the looks or style category.
    Wow! that's a real rip-off.. unless it turned out to be a lucky shirt

Yeah, Sharapova does wear some unusual stuff. She wears the stuff with such confidence too. Got to give her credit for atleast trying. As for Anna, I haven't seen but two of her matches. I thought she was just considered good-looking and not really a style savy player.

Sharapova's kit was ridiculous. She obviously turned up to the wrong event (probably why she lost). She still looked hot but I agree anna was way sexier

Wow! that's a real rip-off.. unless it turned out to be a lucky shirt

Yeah, Sharapova does wear some unusual stuff. She wears the stuff with such confidence too. Got to give her credit for atleast trying. As for Anna, I haven't seen but two of her matches. I thought she was just considered good-looking and not really a style savy player.
    Anna looked athletic in her stuff. I say Sharapova is a cute/pretty girl. Anna Kournikova was a hot/sexy babe. However, if I turn down a date with either one, please admit me to the nearest hospital for a mental evaluation......

Hey people we need to delete this whole thing before Coach comes back.. I believe he has a crush on Sharapova.

Hey people we need to delete this whole thing before Coach comes back.. I believe he has a crush on Sharapova.
    Who doesn't????

^I don't, being a female lol.

I think roddick has a huge shirt because he likes to use it as a towel. The collar of his new shirt looks like the russian flag.

Quote Originally Posted by 03White View Post
    ^I don't, being a female lol.

I think roddick has a huge shirt because he likes to use it as a towel. The collar of his new shirt looks like the russian flag.
    Yeah he does do that. I think he's gone down a size as of recently - to a size 4xl

I hate to say this and please forgive me, but Roddick looks like a punk to me. He is a jerk when he plays and whines like a toothing baby. I tell you, if I had ever played him and he floated a volley, I would drill him, regardless of where he was on the court. I have a new found dislike for him after watching the way he acted toward Feliciano Lopez. Andy "The Redneck" Roddick............... The only way he could look any dumber in his clothing would be to wear camouflage..........He would look quite natural in diapers and a baby bib........

I didn't see the match, what did he do?
    Everyone says he 'grew up' a bit, but I haven't really watched him much so i can't judge.