» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 550

0 members and 550 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The shorts Rafa wears are light and comfortable enough to not hinder movement. They're not even that tight around the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by 03White View Post
    ^No, i think you misunderstood me. My shorts cover like 3/8 of my entire legs, like from hips to feet.

I doubt wearing shorts could cause Nadal to injure himself, unless he fell down like reallt badly
    sorry, did misunderstand.

Quote Originally Posted by clock- View Post
    The shorts Rafa wears are light and comfortable enough to not hinder movement. They're not even that tight around the knee.
    i don't know people. when i wear long pants, i feel the resistance of the jeans on my knees when i run and bend. and Rafa's shorts look restrictive no doubt. the knee cap is supposed to float there at the joint and even a little tug every stride could make a difference in the long run.
    Last edited by Lawn Tennis; 01-27-2010 at 06:07 PM.

I have a pair of them, they don't drag on the knee. They're not multilayer like heavier basketball shorts, it's almost like they aren't there. Definitely the nicest pair of shorts I own but they were priced to match -______________-.
    Last edited by clock-; 01-27-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clock- View Post
    I have a pair of them, they don't drag on the knee. They're not multilayer like heavier basketball shorts, it's almost like they aren't there. Definitely the nicest pair of shorts I own but they were priced to match -______________-.
    ok then, cool

Leander Paes and Robby Ginepri are a couple more sleevless guys. That kit Nike made Federer wear to commemerate his 15th grand slam, the gold lemay ensemble including the bag, was terrible. They might as well had him out there with a purse and high heels. I don't know who was more uncomfortable, me watching it or Federer wearing it. I'll bet he had a word with Nike after that. And I have to agree with the Sharapova Aussie Open dress as well. WTF? My wife and I saw it in a Golfsmith on a mannequin before the tournament and immediate knew who would be sporting that. She really needs to worry a lot less about fashion and focus a lot more on her game. A whole lot more. Serena has had some fashion faux pas as well but the one that takes the cake for me is Jarkko Niemenen's vented back shirt of a few years ago. That was terrible.
    Last edited by Architeuthis; 04-06-2010 at 09:46 AM.

BTW- Nadal wasn't wearing shorts, those were Capri Pants. He's also in dire need of changing his undergarment selection to something that doesn't ride up so much. I get so tired of watching him picking during a match. I'm sure it has to be distracting. Get comfortable dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Architeuthis View Post
    BTW- Nadal wasn't wearing shorts, those were Capri Pants. He's also in dire need of changing his undergarment selection to something that doesn't ride up so much. I get so tired of watching him picking during a match. I'm sure it has to be distracting. Get comfortable dude.
    Ha ha! It actually embarrasses me to see him dig for gold during his matches. It's like he has swampass out there! (Remember sitting in school on those hard seats and getting sweaty and then the itching began?!?! SWAMPASS!!!!!!!) Nothing worse!!!!!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tennisking1 View Post
    Ha ha! It actually embarrasses me to see him dig for gold during his matches. It's like he has swampass out there! (Remember sitting in school on those hard seats and getting sweaty and then the itching began?!?! SWAMPASS!!!!!!!) Nothing worse!!!!!!!!
    I remember all too well. Especially after recess or P.E. Yikes! Way uncomfortable. Had I known better back when, going commando would have been much better!

Dominik Hrbaty, not Jarkko Nieminen, sorry Jarkko. http://rootzoo.com/articles/view/Ten...-Outfits_11058

I agree. Del Potro looks terrible. He's the worst dressed player on the tour.

Yep, James Blake looks terrible in the sleeveless t-shirt also. In fact, just about every body looks bad in the "wife beater" t-shirt. Nadal pulls it off a little better than most but he can do better.