» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 733

0 members and 733 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi!
    I'm from Uruguay, I'm 26 years old and I started playing tennis 10 months ago. I'm looking forward to express my opinions on some topics on this boards and also ask for advice from the more experienced players here. Given that I'm quite new to the sport I doubt I'll be able to help others much, but if I can, I'll gladly do it.
    My favourite pros on the tours are Federer and Clijsters.
    English is not my native language, so, sorry if I make some writing mistakes lol.
    See you guys around!

Hi Chatruc. welcome to the forum. please share anything on your mind tennis related and sometimes not. there's a lot of helpful people here of varying degrees. good picks on the atp and wta pros.. you're chances of being happy with the results are high. have you been watching tennis for just 10 months as well.

btw, you're english is great.

Hi LawnTennis, thanks for your reply.
    About your last question, I've been watching tennis since Australian Open 2008. It's a pity I couldn't see the 2004-2007 period of Roger, it must've rocked!
    Last edited by Chatruc; 02-07-2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: wrong number

Quote Originally Posted by Chatruc View Post
    Hi LawnTennis, thanks for your reply.
    About your last question, I've been watching tennis since Australian Open 2008. It's a pity I couldn't see the 2004-2007 period of Roger, it must've rocked!
    hey, we're in the same boat. i started playing tennis 11 months ago. i didnt start watching tennis till about Januaray 2009! i love everything about tennis. as far as watching tennis during the Fed domination days - i think i would enjoy today's matches more. while i like watching Roger hit those incredible groundstrokes and volleys (and how about that return of serve), today's competition is getting hot compared to the 2004 - 2007 era even though Fed sailed through the Australian Open this year.

Hi Chatruc, welcome to TennisW.com!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Thanks John!