» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 703

0 members and 703 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi my name is Natalie Diroma and I teach at Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head SC.

If you like to find out more about my tennis background please click here http://www.nataliediroma.com

I help tennis players to fuel their body and mind so they can perform at their best. This program is scientifically proved and endorsed by WTA.

I also would love to share some of the Olympic success stories of athletes who have incorporate this fabolous program in their training and competitions. Let me know if you like to know more.

Thanks everybody and looking forward to interact with you and help you to take your game to another level.

Natalie Diroma
    nataliediroma@tennis-mind-training.com

HI Nat!

It's Brett. I've been on here for awhile. Things are going well at the academy and it looks like things are about to get busy all the way around. See you at the club..........

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieDiroma View Post
    Hi my name is Natalie Diroma and I teach at Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head SC.

If you like to find out more about my tennis background please click here http://www.nataliediroma.com

I help tennis players to fuel their body and mind so they can perform at their best. This program is scientifically proved and endorsed by WTA.

I also would love to share some of the Olympic success stories of athletes who have incorporate this fabolous program in their training and competitions. Let me know if you like to know more.

Thanks everybody and looking forward to interact with you and help you to take your game to another level.

Natalie Diroma
    nataliediroma@tennis-mind-training.com

Welcome!

Thank you everybody. I am starting a 5 Week Sugar Buster Boot Camp next week. If anybody is interested in participating click here for more information
    and please pass it forward if you know somebody who can benefit from this program.

Thank you.

Thumbs up

This place gets better and better every day. Glad that you are here. I'm looking forward to reading your posts. Your website is very informative and a great resource to tap into for knowledge and direction.

Thanks,
    ~A