» Stats

Members: 14,109
Threads: 4,822
Top Poster: LictGaftutima (14,409)
Welcome to our newest member, kimngoc0526

» Online Users: 36

1 members and 35 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 601, 08-31-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Roddick v Ljubicic

Poor Roddick. His ground game has no penetration, he merely stands there and rallies and generally just hopes the other guy misses.
    And when he comes up against an opponent with a serve as good as his he's clueless.
    Serve and volley on the first point of a tiebreak against a guy with the quality of Lujbicic's passing game?
    Way to go Andy.
    I know the surface at IW is slow but Lujbicic was able to hit some high quality winners and not just rally, where was Roddick in that department?
    Roddick had a first rate forehand once, where is it?
    It's been buried under an avalanche of topspin and caution.

Quote Originally Posted by ilendl View Post
    Poor Roddick. His ground game has no penetration, he merely stands there and rallies and generally just hopes the other guy misses.
    And when he comes up against an opponent with a serve as good as his he's clueless.
    Serve and volley on the first point of a tiebreak against a guy with the quality of Lujbicic's passing game?
    Way to go Andy.
    I know the surface at IW is slow but Lujbicic was able to hit some high quality winners and not just rally, where was Roddick in that department?
    Roddick had a first rate forehand once, where is it?
    It's been buried under an avalanche of topspin and caution.
    Yeh, what is this crap about Roddick's "huge forehand". I've got a bigger forehand than him. As you said, it doesn't penetrate the court at all and it looks like he's really trying to hammer it but it isn't powerful. So what is all the fuss about??
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I’ll never be as good as a wall."

"Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost."

His forehand is a failure compared to his serve. However, he is still the world number six - nothing wrong with that.

He's most #6, based on what analysis I've read, because of his high first serve percentage in.
    I've read an analysis of his serve, and its mostly his explosive leg strength and shoulder flexibility that have gotten him that far.
    Here is a link : http://www.active.com/tennis/Article...dy-roddick.htm

Do you consider his shoulder flexibility really flexible?
    I think I can do that, and I asked my science teacher-pretty athletic guy, and he could do that too..
    I'm not really sure what they mean by that.

He's actually the world no.8.

And he won't rise any higher unless he fixes his forehand.

It's a bit simplistic to say "he is still the world number six - nothing wrong with that".

There's quite a bit wrong with his game, that's why, despite having one of the best serves in tennis, he's now No.8, (down from No.1 in 2003).

Quote Originally Posted by 03White View Post
    He's most #6, based on what analysis I've read, because of his high first serve percentage in.
    I've read an analysis of his serve, and its mostly his explosive leg strength and shoulder flexibility that have gotten him that far.
    Here is a link : http://www.active.com/tennis/Article...dy-roddick.htm

Do you consider his shoulder flexibility really flexible?
    I think I can do that, and I asked my science teacher-pretty athletic guy, and he could do that too..
    I'm not really sure what they mean by that.
    Roddick has a rare combination in his serve - flexibility/agility and strength. I bet I have close to the same stregth of Roddick but in the flexibility department, he leaves me behind.

Quote Originally Posted by ilendl View Post
    He's actually the world no.8.

And he won't rise any higher unless he fixes his forehand.

It's a bit simplistic to say "he is still the world number six - nothing wrong with that".

There's quite a bit wrong with his game, that's why, despite having one of the best serves in tennis, he's now No.8, (down from No.1 in 2003).
    Or you could look at it like this: Despite Roddick's weak forehand and average backhand, he has managed to reach number 1 in the world and stay in the top ten for 6+ years.

Life is all about perspective my friend.

How about this for some perspective - grab a tape of when he was No.1 and look at his forehand - then look at it now - no comparison.
    The commentators at IW were saying exactly that.
    Look, why would I bother - there's clearly not a lot of real tennis knowledge here - just simplistic platitudes.
    Do you think Roddick wants another Slam? The answer clearly is "yes".
    Do you think he can win one with the ground game he has? The answer clearly is "no".

I'll give you a little more perspective - Roddick played a 31 year old guy (Ljubicic) who'd had a tough three setter against Rafa and what did he do?
    He rallied with him all day long - he didn't try to make him move out of his comfort zone, or scramble - he hit it straight back to him time and time again with loopy, innocuous forehands and waited for Lujbicic to take the initiative.
    He asked no questions of Lubo's ground game whatsoever.
    Result: Roddick lost.
    There's some perspective for you.
    As I said why do I bother? I won't again.
    And please don't reply to this - it won't get us anywhere.
    And as I said he's No.8 (not No.6) and he's trending down.

I'm sorry, I sincerely didn't mean to offend you ilendl.

Look, I'm not offended mate and I probably came on too strong and for that I am sorry.

It's just that it's not really worth attempting to get a debate going here that's all.

Not a problem, cheers.

zanotti sorkine LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Découvrez les chaussures de Giuseppe Zanotti Design sur shoescribe.com. Achetez la sélection . GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN Sneakers et baskets montantes. EUR 595,00.Giuseppe Zanotti Basket Femme Pas Cher | Basket Homme . zanotti giuseppe Découvrez la dernière collection de chaussures pour femme Giuseppe Zanotti des plus grandes boutiques - toutes au même endroit, sur ShopStyle France.giuseppe zanotti | eBay - Produits électroniques, Voitures . Vous cherchez des chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti ? Achetez la collection Giuseppe Zanotti chaussures femme, sneakers et sandales sur Forzieri.com. Découvrez chaussures .Giuseppe Zanotti — Wikipédia Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes Sale | Giuseppe Zanotti UK giuseppe zanotti sneakers men Découvrez la dernière collection de mode pour femme Giuseppe Zanotti des plus grandes boutiques - toutes au même endroit, sur ShopStyle France.Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers,Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher Soldes Paris Profitez des Promotions Été 2013 : découvrez la nouvelle collection chaussures femme pas cher prix discount jusqu'à -50%, des Escarpins, Compensées, Sandales .Chaussures pas cher – reductions, soldes, discount pour . zanotti sneakers Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité.Zanotti,zanotti pas cher,zanotti homme,zanotti femme,basket .

chaussure zanotti LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher, Basket Giuseppe Zanotti . chaussures zanotti Retrouvez les dernières Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti sur le plus grand mode de collection site. Design Giuseppe Zanotti pour les homme et les femme. Livraison dans le .Giuseppe Zanotti - ShopStyle France pour la mode et les . Crée en 1993, la marque de chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti a su conquérir le coeur des stars et en 18 ans ces chaussures sont vendues dans le monde entier.Giuseppe Zanotti Design Chaussures pour Femme - Farfetch Profitez des Promotions Été 2013 : découvrez la nouvelle collection chaussures femme pas cher prix discount jusqu'à -50%, des Escarpins, Compensées, Sandales .Chaussures pas cher – reductions, soldes, discount pour . sneakers giuseppe zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti - Trouvez des produits. Lisez des avis, des conseils et des évaluations par de vrais consommateurs sur Ciao.Giuseppe Zanotti | Shop Giuseppe Zanotti en ligne | ZALANDO Fashion Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers, High Top Sneaker & Sneakers Low Top. Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher. |DesignerShop Giuseppe Zanotti at NET-A-PORTER | Worldwide . sneakers giuseppe zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti Online Shop sur STYLIGHT | Large choix parmis les articles Giuseppe Zanotti & de nombreuses soldes jusqu'à -50%.Chaussure Giuseppe Zanotti France

giuseppe zanotti LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Avec plus de 20 000 produits de luxe et 300 marques référencés dans les domaines de la mode homme et femme, de l’horlogerie, de la joaillerie, de la beauté et .Giuseppe Zanotti Womens Shoes - Fashion Brands: Italian . chaussure zanotti On présente les photos des chaussures que les stars de la musique rap portent dans leurs vies quotidiennes : la marque Giuseppe Zanotti.Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti Femme - Videdressing, le 1er vide . Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher| Giuseppe Zanotti Homme| Giuseppe . Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti : tout Giuseppe Zanotti sur Sarenza giuseppe zanotti sneakers LIVRAISON ET RETOUR GRATUITS sur les chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti homme. ZALANDO Suisse: choix parmi plus de 10 000 chaussures et articles de mode. Service client .Giuseppe Zanotti Design , Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Outlet store Giuseppe Zanotti Hommes Low Cut Croc Zip Sneakers RDU305 002Giuseppe Zanotti Official Store - Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers . giuseppe zanotti sneakers men Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Design | Chaussures Giuseppe .

zanotti sneakers LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Découvrez toutes les chaussures de la marque Giuseppe zanotti. Comparez les prix et achetez vos chaussures Giuseppe zanotti au meilleur prix.Baskets femme Giuseppe Zanotti | La nouvelle collection en . giuseppe zanotti sneakers men 2013 UK Giuseppe Zanotti Design Outlet Sale Giuseppe Zanotti - Trouvez des produits. Lisez des avis, des conseils et des évaluations par de vrais consommateurs sur Ciao.Giuseppe Zanotti - ShoeRazzi - ShoeRazzi - I Love Designer . chaussure zanotti chaussure zanotti Description : Baskets Giuseppe Zanotti Gapeti. Vous ne rêvez pas, vous avez devant vous un véritable bijou de mode tout en semelles compensées et en concentré de .Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti Femme - Achetez en ligne des . Achat Zanotti pas cher - Acheter au meilleur prix Zanotti Escarpins, Chauffages avec LeGuide.comGiuseppe Zanotti – Boutiques, histoire, actualité zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti France: Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers

sneakers zanotti LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Un grand choix de Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers vente a prix pas cher dans notre boutique en ligne. Si vous cherchez des chaussures de mode ou pas, nous avons les .Basket GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI pour Femme - Vestiaire Collective chaussures zanotti Retrouvez la marque Giuseppe Zanotti en ligne sur Zalando.fr. Commandez dès maintenant et profitez de la livraison et des retours gratuitsChaussure GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI pour Femme - Vestiaire Collective Bienvenue sur Giuseppe Zanotti, magasiner Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers, boots, Flats et plus, livraison gratuite dans le monde entier.Chaussures Homme Giuseppe Zanotti jusqu’à - 20 % . Botte Giuseppe Zanotti Bottes en cuir noir Giuseppe Zanotti avec fermeture éclair sur le coté, talon carré, bout rond, illets et boucles en métal.Giuseppe Zanotti - Shop for Giuseppe Zanotti on Polyvore giuseppe zanotti sneakers GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI - CREATEURS - Lulli sur la toile, vêtements . LIVRAISON & RETOUR GRATUITS Découvrez les baskets Giuseppe Zanotti femme en ligne chez Zalando | Plus de 1 500 marques & 150 000 produits !Chaussures - Femmes, Giuseppe Zanotti dans Chaussures . zanotti giuseppe Acheter en ligne les articles signés Giuseppe Zanotti. Choisissez votre vêtement idéal parmi notre vaste sélection d'articles et acheter en ligne : livraison en .Giuseppe Zanotti :: giuseppe zanotti sneakers

sneakers giuseppe zanotti LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Magasins d'usine France Chaussure Giuseppe Zanotti vendent Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Homme & Femme Chaussure de sport, Half Boots, High-Top Sneakers, Les talons hauts .Giuseppe Zanotti Womens Shoes - Fashion Brands: Italian . sneakers zanotti Zanotti pas cher - Chaussures - comparer les prix avec . Retrouvez notre collection de baskets GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI pour Femme disponible sur Vestiaire Collective ainsi qu’un grand choix d’articles mode à prix d’occasion.Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Design | Chaussures Giuseppe . Cheap Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes,Sneakers,Sandals Australia . zanotti sneakers Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Assange a déjà . Comme je ne suis pas . La très chère "révolution des horaires"C'est le projet de "révolution des .Nouvelle sneaker chez Giuseppe ZANOTTI - par acheterdeschaussures Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti, Soldes Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti. . nous vous invitons à consulter notre page spéciale Soldes Chaussures Femme.Giuseppe Zanotti Womens Shoes - Fashion Brands: Italian . zanotti giuseppe Giuseppe Zanotti Wholesale Outlet Online Sale