» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 672

0 members and 672 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Wegner Method Coaches in London, UK

Hello
    I live in London and am interested in finding a coach who follows the Wegner method to help me improve my game.
    Does anyone know someone who fits the description? I live in south west london quite close to Wimbledon.
    Hope you can help?
    PETER

Quote Originally Posted by delacpet
    Hello
    I live in London and am interested in finding a coach who follows the Wegner method to help me improve my game.
    Does anyone know someone who fits the description? I live in south west london quite close to Wimbledon.
    Hope you can help?
    PETER
    Great forum huh? Hmmm, since nobody is stepping forward, maybe just buy the dvd's on Oscars website, if you have not already done so. I am sure they come with some kind of money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.

david lloyd from what i hear implements oscar's teaching techniques. and yes get the DVD set. it's better than going to an actual instructor. hey you can be a coach yourself by the time you finish watching it.

I suggest you go to Oscar's UK website: http://www.moderntennis.co.uk/

I just found out about this organization which seems to be conducting "official" MTM courses in the UK (although mainly in the London/SE area at present):

http://www.playmoderntennis.com/

Have a look.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edelgar View Post
    I just found out about this organization which seems to be conducting "official" MTM courses in the UK (although mainly in the London/SE area at present):

http://www.playmoderntennis.com/

Have a look.

Ed
    I checked with Oscar and he does endorse this site. He personally trained the coaches there and they are delivering coaching instruction for qualifying points with the LTA. Oscar's method is also being taught in Belgium http://www.mtca.be/index.htm with coaching instruction there as well.

Smile Modern Tennis Methodology

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and was drawn to it when I realised that some of you have visited our website - www.playmoderntennis.com - which offers Oscar Wegner's methodology in the form of courses (Hi Oscar!).

We run courses for players and coaches alike and have a number of coaches who are Modern Tennis International qualified. If you would like more info please contact us at team@playmoderntennis.com.

Best wishes, Helen

Welcome to tw, Helen. I have just signed up for your free newsletter and love it. Thanks for joining, and we would love to hear all about Oscar's method in the UK over on his Modern Tennis Methodology forum here!

Hi everyone,

We have just this week launched our 'find a coach' page on www.playmoderntennis.com where you can find Modern Tennis qualified coaches to teach you these wonderful methods. We have just 3 coaches on there at the moment as we're relying on coaches to get onto their PCs (!) but hope to have more on there over the next couple of weeks.

If anyone has any questions please contact us at team@playmoderntennis.com.

Thanks, Helen