» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 588

0 members and 588 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

View Poll Results: Who will win Wimby?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rafael Nadal

2 40.00%
  • Andy Roddick

2 40.00%
  • Andy Murray

0 0%
  • Roger Federer

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    O yes, will be fun. And how about the Murray v Simon. I wouldn't mind seeing Simon in the final

I think Simon might be one of the reasons noone has picked Murray to win. Should be a good match up. I think Simon's knee injury eariler in the year is a factor.
    Last edited by tennis man; 06-26-2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Murray won easily
    Above all, enjoy the game!

Murray looked real good in the second and third set. Simon put him to the test, and Murray held strong.

What are people's predictions on this round of 16? I'm taking Federer over Melzer, Berdych over Brands. Djokovic over Hewitt, Roddick over Lu. Tsonga over Benneteau, Querrey over Murray. Soderling over Ferrer, and Nadal over Mathieu.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Tennis View Post
    Murray looked real good in the second and third set. Simon put him to the test, and Murray held strong.

What are people's predictions on this round of 16? I'm taking Federer over Melzer, Berdych over Brands. Djokovic over Hewitt, Roddick over Lu. Tsonga over Benneteau, Querrey over Murray. Soderling over Ferrer, and Nadal over Mathieu.
    Querrey over Murray? Interesting, and I hope you're right but I have a feeling it's not gonna happen. Also, Nadal is looking in danger with Soderling and Murray looming. Unfortunately, I think one of those two might beat him. There's an outside chance of a Soderling vs. Roddick final...
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I’ll never be as good as a wall."

"Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost."

I'm feeling a Nadal v Federer final. There's so much tension at the moment; Rafa never chokes, and Roger feeds off pressure often times.

Let's See!! I will go with Federer, Berdych, Hewitt, Roddick, Tsonga, Murray, Soderling and Nadal.
    Looking forward to watching tennis again after a day off!
    Above all, enjoy the game!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLogan View Post
    Querrey over Murray? Interesting, and I hope you're right but I have a feeling it's not gonna happen.
    Murray needs to play aggressive tennis (like his match vs Nadal at AO '10) to have a chance on grass. He rarely is. I can see Querrey slapping shots past Murray every other rally.

I'd love to see Berdych win the whole thing, but figure on a Djokovic vs Murray final!!!

I'm really impressed with how Nadal has been serving the whole tourney him and Murray should put on an amazing show.

I was equally impressed with how handily Nadal beat Soderling. Do you think he's going all the way?.. and who will be his opponent?

Djokovic v. Murray
    I would enjoy that final, because both of them don't just slap the ball all day, unlike Mr's Berdych and Nadal.

I was equally impressed with how handily Nadal beat Soderling. Do you think he's going all the way?.. and who will be his opponent?
    My guess is Nadal v. Djokovic Murray will have ot really force play to beat Nadal and honestly he's not as good at it as Soderling is.

Quote Originally Posted by 03White View Post
    Djokovic v. Murray
    I would enjoy that final, because both of them don't just slap the ball all day, unlike Mr's Berdych and Nadal.
    Also, when was the last time we saw a Djokovic Murray match?

Nadal vs Berdych
    Who are you picking?

Anyone care to join me with a Berdych pick?

I have to go with Nadal just because everytime I think he won't make it through, he does.