» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 748

0 members and 748 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: usta ratings

Exclamation usta ratings

I'm a super senior tennis player who probably has close to the right rating at 3.5. My question is why are they pooling the super senior and senior rated players into the same ability level as someone in their thirty or early forties. My strength has decreased at least 30% and quickness the same in competition. I have to work hard at keeping my present level at 3.5. My opinion is tennis is recreation not a job. Could I hve feed back on this opinion.

Parker does little in ‘showcase’ for Redskins
    The Redskins’ game against the Jets on Friday night was intended to be the “showcase” game for veteran Willie Parker, his opportunity to start and get more involved in the backfield competition with Clinton Portis and Larry Johnson.
    Through the first half, though, it’s been less show and more case for Parker.nfl jerseys
    Parker has had a nondescript game, rushing for 16 yards on eight attempts. The Redskins have struggled overall on the ground against the Jets, totaling 22 yards on 12 attempts. So, it’s not just Parker. Keiland Williams got a few snaps, including a 22-yard reception.
    Portis and Johnson had similar opportunities to start in the Redskins’ first two games. Johnson did start the second half against the Jets, along with the second-team offense for the Redskins.Hockey jerseys
    Recent reports suggested Parker, along with Johnson, was in danger of not making the final roster, and Friday’s performance probably didn’t do anything to change that. The Redskins’ backfield competition continues to be an area of intrigue.

Cowboys’ Bennett, Brent-Price banged up

MLB jerseys

Two days into the first NFL training camp, there’s already injury news.
    Cowboys TE Martellus Bennett told The Dallas Morning News on Sunday that he injured his right ankle while running pass routes at the team facility last week. That ailment landed Bennett on the non-football injury list because the Cowboys say they weren’t supervising the workout.
    “It’s not really frustrating,” Bennett said. “But I need to get back to where I need to be. I want to play.”
    Hockey jerseys
    Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said Saturday that he expects Bennett to sit out just a couple of days.
    Supplemental draft pick Josh Brent-Price started his career with a bang — just not how he’d like. The rookie nose tackle broke a ring finger, Phillips said, and was expected to miss the Sunday afternoon practice.
    UPDATE: The Morning News later reported that Brent-Price has a broken left hand. He will not need surgery, according to the newspaper, but the injury will keep him out of practices and could hurt his chances of making the team.
    wholesale nfl jerseys