» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 548

0 members and 548 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Sponcership

Sponcership

Hiya, I'm Maggie and I'm 13yrs old. Been playing for 3 years, and that may seem not very long but I've catched up tremendously! And all those years I've been losing non stop, I remember one of those years I lost 50matches in a year. But surprisingly I'm winning now, I'm beating top players in the country. Just last week I beat a player who is in the top 20. It's a shock because I'm like 400 in the country! But I assure you I'm getting into the top 100 soon.

About Sponsorship, I really want one! I'll be soon sending an application for Prince Rackets. Just got to get into the top 200 nationally. But I also want Nike sponsorship for clothes and shoes but I don't know how. [Just to say when I train and compete I ALWAYS wear Nike lol]

So If anybody knows how to get Nike for sponsorship please email me or relpy to this, or if anybody wants to give me Nike sponsorship please email me!! That would mean a lot to me, Thanks! Maggie x
    Last edited by junbug; 06-02-2008 at 12:27 AM.

Hey maggie

nice work! but nike is really hard to get because do u no the aussie Dellaqua, shes in top 100 in world and only just got sponsored by nike but prince is very achievable.

And i no what you feel like coz im only 15.

maggie, how about becoming a foreign exchange student here?

maggie,
    the only way you will get a deal with nike is for you to start winning and dominating your age group. win first the deals will follow. the nike international headquarters is about half an hour from where i live. just across the river in beaverton, oregon. the adidas US office is across the river as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xMaggiex13 View Post
    Hiya, I'm Maggie and I'm 13yrs old. Been playing for 3 years, and that may seem not very long but I've caught up tremendously! And all those years I've been losing non stop, I remember one of those years I lost 50matches in a year. But surprisingly I'm winning now, I'm beating top players in the country. Just last week I beat a player who is in the top 20. It's a shock because I'm like 400 in the country! But I assure you I'm getting into the top 100 soon.

About Sponsorship, I really want one! I'll be soon sending an application for Prince Rackets. Just got to get into the top 200 nationally. But I also want Nike sponsorship for clothes and shoes but I don't know how. [Just to say when I train and compete I ALWAYS wear Nike lol]

So If anybody knows how to get Nike for sponsorship please email me or relpy to this, or if anybody wants to give me Nike sponsorship please email me!! That would mean a lot to me, Thanks! Maggie x
    Last edited by junbug; 06-02-2008 at 12:34 AM.