http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tenni...390261793?mt=8

There is an iphone app "TennisProfiler" that may be useful for players or coaches to track stroke development.

Reviewed by www.148apps.com: "TennisProfiler Aces Training -- Creating a better athlete through science.

I believe that the old sport adage goes that, “practice makes perfect.” .......

Though I was never much of a tennis player, I can understand that each sport has a defined skillset that needs to be honed at a high level. Whether it be a solid drop shot or nailing your lines properly, it stands to reason that if you learn these moves at a high level, you stand a chance at being successful. But how would you track all of the information necessary to know if you are improving? This is where the new app TennisProfiler steps in, allowing a watchful parent or coach to keep track of your detailed statistics, one swing at a time. .......

At the risk of sounding like a kiss-up, this really sounds like it could be a coach or over-ambitious parent’s dream. This is the kind of high detail feedback that could very well define the difference between a good and a great athlete. ......."