» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 544

0 members and 544 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Hey!!!Something New

Hi I was searching the web and I play Tennis!!! Well..I love to play it!!! And everyone in my city are just sk8ers~its all the same and I like to be different but nobody excepts that im not no sk8er!!! So..i wanna be in tennis!!! It has been a dream of mine for sometime!!! now! Im really good at playing so...for one chance i would like something big to happen to me!!! I want to meet different people and just go out here and do my thang!!! I guess I have to get a sponser or something like that to start tennis so..from the people on this web I would like to learn something i dont know!!!!luv ya

Jennie, welcome to tennisw.com! We need more people like you to get this website going strong!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Stuartk36 Guest

Smile I agree jennie :)

I too know about the dream thing. I played as a kid and my dad couldnt get me into tennis...but then yrs later I was watching Conners, Agassi, Edberg and many others and felt inspired. I wanted to be able to play just like that. Yes its been a long journey thats just starting all over, but this time it feels right. I'm ready mentally and the physical part will fall into place in time i'm sure. People make you who you are...their words of encouragement make you believe in doing what most people wouldnt dream of trying. Try you just might surprise yourself.

AWE THIS WAS MY 1ST THREAD THINGY EVER PSH I USED TO BE ADORABLE NOW IM A BEAUTIFUL TENNIS PLAYER LOL