» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 515

0 members and 515 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

View Poll Results: Truly Commited Academy or Academies?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruguera Tennis Academy

3 100.00%
  • Sanchez-Casal Tennis Academy

1 33.33%
  • Pro-AB Team Tennis Academy

1 33.33%
  • CIT (Centre Internacional de Tenis)

1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Tennis Academies in Barcelona

I just turned 17 and I want to know which one of the following academies in Barcelona do you believe is hard working and truly committed to each of its students:

A) Bruguera Tennis Academy
    B) Sanchez-Casal Tennis Academy
    C) Pro-AB Team Tennis Academy
    D) CIT (Centre Internacional de Tenis)

There isn't an academy that has a "magical formula" to make each player the next Roger or Rafa, but I'm looking for an academy who is truly committed to all of its students that want to enter the professional circuit, not just interested in either money or a certain player.

Hope someone knows! Thanks.
    Last edited by Majesty; 12-14-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Exclamation Tennis Academies in Barcelona

I'd say Bruguera tennis academy. I heard a lot of positive feedback and I went there last June to check facilities and training. And I was happy with Bruguera academy. I saw a lots of tennis academies, as I am involved in tennis and I can compare.

Also, I went to Sanchez twice, dont like this place at all. If you train there individual with your own coach, no problems, but in group - its not possible.

Pro -AB - heard from players not bad place, but I've never been there, cant advice.

CIT- never heard

Dear Majesty, if you are really looking for an academy who is truly committed to all of its students that want to enter the professional circuit, not just interested in either money or a certain player you can check this site

ETT - Expert Tennis Team / Europe

New professional approach for tennis players!
    Tennis trainers and Sport Scientists(PhD professors) working as one team for every individual player!!!
    Every player has opportunity to be treated as top star while experts from area of tennis, physiology, psychology, biomechanics and fitness are working for them!!
    http://ett.com.hr/join-us/

ETT is only TENNIS team in the world who offers guarantee!
    Those players who in any way feel that the ETT treats them as “just numbers”, will be refunded their money! All tennis players will get more than expected!

http://ett.com.hr/program/

In Barcelona I would recommend Elite Tennis Academy or Bruguera Tennis Academy. They are small and you will receive more individual attention. These are also great places to work on your clay court game, as Spain is known for its red clay.

If you're willing to check around other places in Spain for tennis academies, I would recommend looking at the JC Ferrero Tennis Academy. It's located near Alicante, Spain and also has great summer camps and year-round training. The Carlos Moya Tennis Academy in Madrid, Spain is also an excellent option. If anyone has any questions about any of these or any other academies in Spain, Europe, etc. contact me at usacampagent@gmail.com and visit www.sportcamptravel.com