» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 528

0 members and 528 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a tennis partner (Sacramento, CA areas)

I'm at about 3.5 to 4.5 but I've been rated as high as 5.0 when I was younger and more vigorous. If you live in the Sac, CA area...let me know.

Hi.. I am on a vacation to sacramento and looking for a tennis partner. I'm about 3 to 3.5. I am about 55 years old and my timings are flexible. It would be favorable if we could hook up in sacramento downtown...

C_T,

Oh man...I'm so sorry I haven't been back to this website in sooo long. If you're still out here, I'd love to hook up! Seriously.

Smile Looking for a tennis partner in Sacramento

hi,

do you love to play tennis and live in the sacramento area? then IM me cos i'm looking for a partner. i'm not very good though but i'm willing to learn and i'm looking to improve hence, my need for a partner. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by C_T View Post
    Hi.. I am on a vacation to sacramento and looking for a tennis partner. I'm about 3 to 3.5. I am about 55 years old and my timings are flexible. It would be favorable if we could hook up in sacramento downtown...
    Ooooh hOW i WISH I was in Sacramento we would make a great pair, not so. I am in uganda, Kampala and its my prayer that when you come to Ug.
    We shall certainly me and enjoy the game. Nice time.
    Love,
    Queena.

Queena_queeniy@yahoo.com

I pray for you so that you get the best lawn tennis partner to play with and probably have everlasting memories, is that a bad idea?
    When you come to ug, you hook me up for fun about the game on ugandan courts. they are just cool believe me. Nice time.
    Queena

rusintheus Guest

Looking for a tennis partner in Sacramento

I'm 30, 3-3.5 level, prefer Howe park most evenings but don't mind try another better park. Looking for someone under 40. Please reply to my email address: val.mirov@sbcglobal.net

I am a 3.5 player and in the process of moving to Sacto. Since you don't check for responses often, perhaps you should post an email address. Thanks. Mike

Partner

Tenplay/anyone else,

While I'm not up to a 3/3.5 level, I would be interested in playing--preferably in the downtown area. munjuluri@comcast.net.

I am over East Coast USA; Bowie, Maryland.

Eager to move up to 4.0. Any taken

happyman4us@yahoo.com

Smile Tennis Anyone?

Hi. I'm new to this board, but probably a 2.5 or 3.0 player. I am getting better quickly but looking for someone to challenge me on the court so I improve. The wall has been my best partner recently. If you're interested, I like to play at Carmichael Park, Miller Park, and sometimes at McKinley Park. Email me if you're interested in playing sometime. Mostly available evenings and weekends.
    If you're a coach, I am also interested in lessons to take me to the next level.
    angimoats@yahoo.com

I'd love to play sometime if you're interested

wow!

I haven't checked this thread in a very long time.

Would love to play

Hey, I sent you a message right now. Get in contact with me so we can hit some balls. I am not super fast either. I also have a bad knee, but I do ok.

I replied. It's a little nippy out right now but it cold temperature should pass soon. I'd love to go and hit some at lunch time.