» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 540

0 members and 540 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Hey everyone, I'm a tennis coach so curious about your thoughts on tennis!!

Hey Tennis Enthusiasts,

My name is Brad and I'm making an eBook about tennis and the ins and outs and everything you need to know from warm up to warm down. I would love it if you could complete my tennis survey and give all your thoughts and answers would be such a help!!

I really look forward to your responses but please keep them honest and respectful because your answer could be in my book!! Have a great day

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VDCBRDB

Kind Regards,

Brad

Hey Everyone,

I've seen that it has had a few views overnight but no one has been completing the survey, it would be a great help for me if you could give me your answers in the survey. If some are worried that the link is a virus it is absolutely not! I would NOT post a virus link in a tennis chat forum... I mean c'mon.

thanks to the people that have been doing it!!

The survey is done on through a website called Survey Monkey where people can create their own surveys.

[QUOTzoom ankle
    E=thetenniscoach;21399]Hey Tennis Enthusiasts,

My name is Brad and I'm making an eBook about tennis and the ins and outs and everything you need to know from warm up to warm down. I would love it if you could complete my tennis survey and give all your thoughts and answers would be such a help!!

I really look forward to your responses but please keep them honest and respectful because your answer could be in my book!! Have a great day

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VDCBRDB

Kind Regards,

Brad[/QUOTE]
    I think the 1st thing your book should touch on should be developing the love for the game. Michael Jordan feels this way about basketball. He says the most important thing is developing a love for the game. This way the practice time will follow as it will be coming from a place of passion.

Hey TennisSore,

Yeah your definitely right. Passion should definitely be your compass. Just curious any reason why you didn't do the actual survey? I ask this simply because it categorises four important tennis questions and the answers are listed in statistics for me.