do i need a video codecconverter something like that . convert swf files to mp4 , i recently documented some online video of us doin stupid today im wanting to it to my personal myspaceor even edit it inside windows movide maker but the information vr_mangr.bup movie.vro and vr_mangr.ifo arnt readable or even somethingcan someone help me out please thank you. try mp4-converter mp4-converter.infomp4-converter is the next generation easy-to-use software which converts just about any video and audio record that can be enjoyed on your computer.fast conversion pace and simple user interface. from swf to mp4 , here is a step-by-step guide to tear dvd and also convert just about any videos to other video platforms and sound formats pertaining to ipod touchclassicvideonano, i phone, zune, sony psp, video ready mp3 players, youtube . com, myspace, and many others. meanwhile, this may also support productivity almost any audiovideo file format including video clip format (h264, mp4 format, wmv, avi, mov, rm, 3gp, flv, swf, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, vcd, svcd, dvd, etc.) and also audio format (ac3, aac, mp2, mp3, mp4, ra, wma, etc.). it really is easy-to-use and the converting speed is actually fast!freedvdripperdvdvideoguialso, you'll find some other dvd movie ripper software heretopsreviewsreviewsdvd-valso, searching some other softwareask well, try out video converter platinum eagle then.topmediasoftvideo-conver video clip converter american platinum eagle is the most superior total video converter which can convert involving any video clip formats which include mpg, mpeg, mpeg2, mp4 format, h.264, swf, flv, vob, mod, m4v, avi format, wmv, 3gp, 3gpp, convey, divx, xvid, quicktime video, dv, mjpg, mjpeg, mpv, and many others, along with hi-def videos, similar to hd ts, high definition mpg, high definition mpeg, hd mp4 format, hd avi format, etc and ct audio from all of these video. in addition, it converts involving all music formats including mp3, mp2, aac, ac3, wav, wma, m4a, rm, memory, ogg, au, aif, aiff, monkey, flac, nut using excellent the conversion process speed and quality. then you can easily enjoy your current portable participant. free download topmediasoftdownloadai. swf to gif converter , i don't know, whats the actual file format of your respective video, but thats fine, with this potent and professional video ripper tools, you can transform any online video formats with other file formats as you wish, merely feel free to use a try.