what are the best free online youtube video converters . swf to gif converter free download , one that may convert facebook videos to ipod touchiphone file format. also one that features good photograph, and actually features sound, as some won't even have appear after you down load them. and a no cost online ripper tools, not a program i have to acquire onto my own desktop. 1. simply copy and paste the actual youtube web address into zamzarurl2. pick the video format you want (mp4 for mp3 player) and key in your email (they dont unsolicited mail)3. you'll receive an e mail with a connect to the modified file to get downloaded.regarding youtube it really is handy to have this toolbutton zamzartools inside your favorites or bookmarks alexa plugin. you arent adding anything it's just a javaript strategy. convert swf to gif animation , try youtube companion.dvd-video-toolyoutube-mait can(a single) downloads youtube videos free (2) sustains unlimited simultaneous downloads (an actual time saver!)(several) automatically names the downloaded video the same as the youtube name (4) switches youtube movies to various online video formats, which includes avi, divx, xvid, rm, rmvb, port, mpeg, and wmv file portable system ipod traditional, ipod touch, mp3 player nano, apple iphone, zune, playstation portable,mobile phone,apple tv. online the conversion process can be slower.this can help you use zillatube * it gives you top quality videoaudio , and you can be careful about your favorites video tutorials smoothly, and in addition save battery life as you do not need wifi.it may help you to acquire or help save videos from youtube on your computer, and additionally help you wear them your apple itunes and ipodiphone, and much more.this is the fastest (and least difficult) way.one particular. download the video (it will be saved on your pc)2. convert the playback quality to good good quality mp3 music (or mp4 video)three or more. drag the actual mp3 (or perhaps mp4) in to itunes, then sync with your ipod. it works very well - zillatube. converter swf to mp4 , you may try following video converter, it is a totally free tool.nextvideosoftnext-video-it permits you to convert video files between every single format. it could convert video to ipad tablet, ipod, i phone, and other transportable devices.