» Stats

Members: 14,612
Threads: 148,615
Top Poster: antoni (129,054)
Welcome to our newest member, SZ90

» Online Users: 156

5 members and 151 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 601, 08-31-2009 at 08:36 PM.

discovering jailbreak 5s

Starting today, with the latest update of the page on Apple Store online, Apple TV has its own space along with iPhones, iPads, Macs and iPods. Manzanasusadas.com unveiled the "mapple" from the sale of Apple products in Spain. Version 6.0 software update for Apple TV no ​​longer available for download. Why?

The Apple TV platform is updated to accommodate new enhancements such as the inclusion of channels like Disney Channel or VEVO. Thus, the channel spectrum is widened.Thanks for the clarification. So I think, the error is not what is happening now but what happened before. Let me explain: On the one hand, Movistar Movistar GO allows you to view TV on computers than TVs, as several TVs to view the multiroom service that has a monthly cost be recruited. You see, the smart TV not appear in the list of supported devices.

On the other hand, for viewing on a device must previously jailbreak 5s the service but were sending the signal from the you could see it in devices that were not registered which would be a violation of the contract agreements. So it makes sense that if there was a way to do something that is not allowed to find out is closed. Same in the other company. on this subject, beg to differ, but honestly I find absurd, you can see it in the phone and not on the TV airplay, and it's not even through the TV but the apple tv, which itself is not even the apple tv but iphone or that previously this discharge, I'm paying 100 euros a month, I have movistar Total tv, I have fiber discharged movistar go.
    Last edited by brendanmcfarlan; 07-11-2014 at 07:18 AM.