» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 763

0 members and 763 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Hello Everyone,

Smile Hello Everyone,

Hi All,
    I'm new to this forum. I played competitive tennis about 15 - 20 years ago, but haven't played regularly for the last 10 years. I'm now just hacking around, trying to get the rust off.
    Hope to meet some great people here, and maybe catch up to hit around with a couple in the North Toronto area.

Sammy
    Last edited by Sammy; 04-10-2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: spelling correction

hey Sam good to have you on board. while still small, this forum is growing quickly. i would imagine you will find a partner with a little patience.

Hi Sammy, welcome to TennisW.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope that you become an active member of our online tennis community.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Hi Lawn Tennis,

If you can master the counter-loop which comes in handy when dealing with a rough opponent teaching you on game pace control as you will know how to attack your opponent with speed when less expected. You should also master slow loops, loop kills, loop drives, fade loops and deadly sidespin hook. To master table tennis, playing skills and tips are better learnt and put into use.

Learn Table Tennis DVD

Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post
    Hi Lawn Tennis,

If you can master the counter-loop which comes in handy when dealing with a rough opponent teaching you on game pace control as you will know how to attack your opponent with speed when less expected. You should also master slow loops, loop kills, loop drives, fade loops and deadly sidespin hook. To master table tennis, playing skills and tips are better learnt and put into use.

Learn Table Tennis DVD
    i dont have an indoor room with a 20 foot ceiling. Ping pong is a lot of fun, but for now i'm concentrating on tennis. thanks for the comment.