» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 719

0 members and 719 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Smile New to Tennisw.com

Hey everyone,

My name is Eric. I'm 45 yrs old, married 21 yrs with 3 kids ( 19 & 17 girls, 7 yr old son). This is my first tennis forum to be a part of. I am a USTA 3.5 player and ALTA (Atlanta Lawn Tennis Association) C1 player. This week I have really been enjoying tennis a great deal. I have been volunteering at a $50K Woman's Tournament in Lawrenceville, Ga. I have met and played with a few of the women pros. I even aced one of them and got 2 passing shots. I would'nt say they let me get away with them , but they didn't . I just got lucky. I am in no way at their level of consistency, but it was great. I did realize one thing, when they found out I could hit with pace, they seemed to open up a little more to me.

I have found two new friends on the circuit ( Irina Falconi and her trainer; and Alisa "Joe" Kleybanova and her coach Ettore Rossetti). I tease her by calling her Joe. If you ever meet her and call her Joe, she'll say you must know Eric. I even did some research for Alisa's coach that helped her win 6-0, 6-3 over a Quaterfinals match. Today she plays in the Semi-finals against Julie Ditty. I'm hoping she makes it to the finals.

Next week, I will be on my way to New York for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. While there, I am going to head over to the Billy Jean King Tennis Center to hit with one of the pros on Wednesday, the 22nd. If anyone is in the New York area and would like to hit a little at the Tennis Center, email me at ericjs61@gmail.com

My wife says I can have the morning off to play a little.

I hope to make some new friends on this forum and hopefully improve my game while helping others improve theirs.

Eric

Eric, welcome to Tennisw.com! We're glad to have you as a member here and hope you enjoy being part of the community.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ericjs61 View Post
    Hey everyone,

My name is Eric. I'm 45 yrs old, married 21 yrs with 3 kids ( 19 & 17 girls, 7 yr old son). This is my first tennis forum to be a part of. I am a USTA 3.5 player and ALTA (Atlanta Lawn Tennis Association) C1 player. This week I have really been enjoying tennis a great deal. I have been volunteering at a $50K Woman's Tournament in Lawrenceville, Ga. I have met and played with a few of the women pros. I even aced one of them and got 2 passing shots. I would'nt say they let me get away with them , but they didn't . I just got lucky. I am in no way at their level of consistency, but it was great. I did realize one thing, when they found out I could hit with pace, they seemed to open up a little more to me.

I have found two new friends on the circuit ( Irina Falconi and her trainer; and Alisa "Joe" Kleybanova and her coach Ettore Rossetti). I tease her by calling her Joe. If you ever meet her and call her Joe, she'll say you must know Eric. I even did some research for Alisa's coach that helped her win 6-0, 6-3 over a Quaterfinals match. Today she plays in the Semi-finals against Julie Ditty. I'm hoping she makes it to the finals.

Next week, I will be on my way to New York for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. While there, I am going to head over to the Billy Jean King Tennis Center to hit with one of the pros on Wednesday, the 22nd. If anyone is in the New York area and would like to hit a little at the Tennis Center, email me at ericjs61@gmail.com

My wife says I can have the morning off to play a little.

I hope to make some new friends on this forum and hopefully improve my game while helping others improve theirs.

Eric
    i can see your feeling,you are a lucker,admiring you.