» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 485

0 members and 485 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Nalbandian , federer, djokovic and nadal

Nalbandian defeated federer twice in a row. his serve is getting better, the bh is awesome. he seems very confident now.
    federer needs to get a coach? he is likely to make unforced errors more than before
    djokovic . did he fully recover from his shoulder injury? i dont see any great performance from him since montreal canada. his is getting more and more unforced errors.
    nadal. great lefty. but his injuries cause many problems to him.

what do you think?
    GO NOLE! Novak the Djoker!

ee si ti iz Srbije...? djokovic really did well last year...5 titles...I think...and 3 of them is at masters tournaments...Nole is verry good player who gave something new to tennis...his is verry good shouman too

Quote Originally Posted by bjelicab View Post
    ee si ti iz Srbije...? djokovic really did well last year...5 titles...I think...and 3 of them is at masters tournaments...Nole is verry good player who gave something new to tennis...his is verry good shouman too
    And he just beat Federer on his way to winning the Australian Open title.

Nalbandian has stumbled a lot since his 2 unexpected wins last year. it has to be very difficult.

I hope Rafa will shut out Novack on grass as easily as on clay.

Hard Court season, to far off to talk about. (Especially when you would rather not. )

It's not good to put Nalbandian in that group. He has NOT won a grand slam and has only been to one final. It's bizarre that you can include him, but exclude Roddick who has won a grandslam and has been to 4 grandslam finals.

Wink

Roddick may of won grand slams, but all i can judge by is who i have seen in the last year i have followed tennis and that is a very very very overrated player with a bad mouth and anger problem against umps not just racquets. I find him child like. Now remember I have only followed tennis for a year.

let's say roddick is somewhat one dimensional in his game. which is why he's roger's ........

Question agree and confused

one dimensional, absolutely.. Serve is only weapon and then only when not angry. I am not sure what the rest of your sentence meant about Roger??

What do you think happened to Nalbandian last week at Queen's Club when playing Djokovic ? was he ill ? or just blown off the court ?

Wink

Nalby had to be hurting or ill. He does not play that much worse than Novack and had just played very well the day before. I heard whispers of a possible issue with a sports hernia. Anyone else hear this. Nalby in the last year at least can be erratic, but not that bad.

Goodluck to Nalby no matter what happened.

Roddick winning Grand Slams !!! just ONE I think, the US Open.