» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 691

0 members and 691 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Hi Everyone

Roxy Guest

Hi Everyone

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a tennis member in San Diego and have been playing tennis for about 20 years. I'm looking forward to discussing anything with members.
    Roxy

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a tennis member in San Diego and have been playing tennis for about 20 years. I'm looking forward to discussing anything with members.
    Roxy
    Hi Roxy -

20 yrs is a long time and if you've been actively playing for much of those 20 yrs, then I'd guess you're probably around a 4.0 player singles or 3.5 if dubs is your game. Please let me know. Are you a USTA Member? If so, are you actively in their league? I had a great hitting partner who moved to SD. His name is Greg. Moved there from Phoenix AZ. We had some great battles together in Phoenix. Sometimes we had to play at midnight when it cooled down to 100 because the daytime was just way too freakin hot to bother moving for anything beyond reach.

Do you hit with anyone who can give you a good game or do you mainly hit with one gender or style of Player? Are you currently watching the USO?

If so, who are you picking for the Men's & Women's Title this year?

Thanks For Joining and stick around, we'll have much to talk about ..

Coach

Hi Roxy, welcome to TW!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com