» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 517

0 members and 517 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

hello

seasoned beginner

Quote Originally Posted by seymour View Post
    seasoned beginner
    Welcome ~

And thank for joining the Community of Tennisw. It is our hope that you become a
    regular & contributing Member of our Premier Online Tennis Community.

If you are a beginning Tennis enthusiast, you will find many Members here with years of experience
    that will be more than happy to help you build your skill level in the game we love.

If you are an experienced Tennis Player, please don't hesitate in providing assistance
    to those who are seeking advice in developing their game.

'Your opinion matters'

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

hey everyone!
    My name is Ksenia, im 19 years old and from Russia
    i just moved from hua hin to bangkok, and am studying at stamford university
    i used to play a lot of tennis and compete in a number of tournaments but have stopped playing for about a year, but am hoping to start again
    so please contact me if youre looking for a tennis partner
    my email is: ksusha1236@hotmail.com
    thanks

Smile new member

Hello i am as you can see a new member from Australia, I'm a big fan of Ivan Lendl and 80s tennis in general and would be keen to reminisce about those "good old days". I also love playing. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ilendl View Post
    Hello i am as you can see a new member from Australia, I'm a big fan of Ivan Lendl and 80s tennis in general and would be keen to reminisce about those "good old days". I also love playing. Cheers.
    Well my friend from Australia, I already like you bcuz Ivan was the very reason I became as interested in Tennis as I did. Ivan lives very close to me actually.

I'e seen him and his family on several occasions. He's very much into Golf you know. And he's gotten a little plump around the middle. Samantha, is forever beautiful and he has very nice looking daughters, they obviously took after mom. But he sure could pound the ball and his backhand slice was almost as good as Steffi Graf's.

Personally, I credit Ivan as the Father of Big Game Tennis. Imo, it wasn't until Ivan started talking about being fit and kicking but that the others began to take notice that he rarely tired out during a match. History will claim Ivan's greatest rivalries were with McEnroe & Connors but I personally think they were with Boris Becker.

Glad you're onBoard at TennisW.com let's hear from you ..

Coach
    The only acceptable loss is when your opponent was better than you on that given day.
    It is never acceptable to lose when your opponent was not.

Just one post away from the 10 i believe.

this will take me to 10 posts.

Me too

Oh, I forgot to say I that I am a newbie and it is nice to be here.

advise please!

I found this under DavildLloydSport.com which i'm thinking to send to my son if anybody knows anything about them please let me know.

"For the first time ever in the UK we will be the only Academy offering residential summer tennis camps with the opportunity to learn English at no extra charge. Due to the vast and constant demand from abroad the David Lloyd Tennis Academy will use these six weeks to indentify talent with the vision of them signing up as performance players. Each student will receive an Oxford certificate confirming the level of English they have ascertained. To find out more information on this please visit: http://www.davidlloydsport.com/websitepage.php?id=3"

HI, sawatdee, I am a 26 year old swede, I Reg here to look for tennispartners in bkk since I m gonna be here a couple of months more, and my swedish friend just went back home. I am decent but have a weak backhand and room for other improvments as well such as the volley game,,

I am a 3.5 men's player and have twin 13 year-old girls playing in G-14 Northern California USTA. They are both top 20 in singles and top 10 in doubles. Enjoying the journey!

Dig deep baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlop Kid View Post
    We need to get this site happening.People tell people about this site
    Absolutely, There is much knowledge to be shared! The site has a lot of old postings that need better closure and further development. Give all that you know.

domoo...

bump